SaleTrack regards the lawful and correct treatment of personal information as important
to our successful operations and to the maintenance of confidence of those with whom we deal.
We will ensure that we use and disclose personal information lawfully and correctly and will
adhere to the principles of data protection, as set out in the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
In particular we will:
- Observe the conditions in the Act regarding the fair collection and use of personal information
- Meet our legal obligations to specify the purposes for which we process personal information
- Collect and process appropriate personal information, only to the extent that it is needed to fulfil
our operational needs or to comply with any legal requirement
- Ensure the accuracy of any personal information kept by us
- Apply checks to determine the length of time personal information is held by us
- Ensure that the rights of people about whom personal information is held, are able to be exercised
fully under the Act;
- Take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard personal information;
- Ascertain that personal information is not transferred outside the European Economic Area without
suitable safeguards or agreement from the individual.
- If we collect personal information via our website, prior to finally submitting any personal information
to our website, we will endeavour to ensure that you are informed as to:
- The purpose for collecting the information
- What the information will be used for
- The identity of anyone else to whom the information will be given and what they will use it for
- How you can request copies of any personal information we hold on you.
Please note that where our website contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for
the privacy practices of other websites and this statement applies solely to any personal
information collected by our website.